1 Tablespoon Yeast
1 1/2 cup warm water...
let dissolve with yeast for about 5-7 minutes
add1 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons sugar
4 cups flour (till dough does not stick to sides of the bowl)
Roll into a big rectangle. Use pizza cutter and cut strips. Melt 1/2 cube butter on a cookie sheet, roll strips in butter and bake at 400 for 15-20 minutes. (until light brown on top)I sprinkle the top with Garlic salt & parmesean cheese and bake.
3 comments:
"This is some of the most delicious bread I've ever had."
-Moss It is super yummy, and best of all, doesn't require planning ahead. I used Lawry's season salt and then melted Italian cheese blend on top. It reminded me of the breadsticks at the pizza factory (in Provo). Very moist.
This is the same as Heather Brockbank's recipe in ward cookbook pg. 29. I've also made them with cinnaman & sugar on top as well. Very good recipe.
Post a Comment