This is a newer recipe to our family - and we all gobble this stuff up - it is great to take to someone for dinner.
Cheesy Italian Tortellini
½ lb ground beef
½ lb Italian sausage – casing removed
1 16 oz jar marinara sauce
1 (4 oz) can sliced mushrooms
1 (14 oz) can Italian-style diced tomatoes, undrained
1 (9oz) pkg. refrigerated or fresh tortellini
1 cup shredded mozzarella
½ c shredded cheddar cheese
crumble the ground beef and Italian sausage into a large skillet. Cook over medium-high heat until browned. Drain. Combine the meats, marinara sauce, mushrooms, and tomatoes in a slow cooker and cover and cook on LOW heat for 7-8 hours (I never really do it that long). Stir in the tortellini and sprinkle chesses over the top. Cover and cook for 20-30 minutes more on LOW, or until tortellini is tender.
½ lb ground beef
½ lb Italian sausage – casing removed
1 16 oz jar marinara sauce
1 (4 oz) can sliced mushrooms
1 (14 oz) can Italian-style diced tomatoes, undrained
1 (9oz) pkg. refrigerated or fresh tortellini
1 cup shredded mozzarella
½ c shredded cheddar cheese
crumble the ground beef and Italian sausage into a large skillet. Cook over medium-high heat until browned. Drain. Combine the meats, marinara sauce, mushrooms, and tomatoes in a slow cooker and cover and cook on LOW heat for 7-8 hours (I never really do it that long). Stir in the tortellini and sprinkle chesses over the top. Cover and cook for 20-30 minutes more on LOW, or until tortellini is tender.
2 comments:
I've made this and can give a testimonial that it is YUMMY!
I wondered if you ever made it - I am so glad you liked it!
Post a Comment