1 c, flour
½ c. butter or imperial
1 ½ c. chopped nuts (optional)
8 oz. cream cheese
1 c. powdered sugar
16 oz. thawed cool whip
2 c. milk
1 large package instant chocolate pudding (or desired flavor)
Directions
1. mix flour, butter, and ½ c. chopped nuts, press into 9X13 pan. (I sometimes like to double this layer for a thicker crust)
2. Bake at 350 for 15 minutes. (Should be only very lightly browned) Cool.
3. Whip softened cream cheese, powdered sugar, and 1 cup cool whip, smooth over cooled crust.
4. Mix milk and instant pudding until thick. Spread over cream cheese mixture.
5. Spread on rest of cool whip and rest of chopped nuts. Chocolate curls are pretty as well.
Chill and cut into squares. Cover to store in refrigerator.
1 comment:
So I love this dessert, but haven't made it in ages. I became obvious that I was too tired to be cooking last night when I put all 1 1/2 cups of nuts in the crust. Just a warning- only 1/2c. of the nuts goes into the crust! But it is delicious.
Post a Comment