1/4 Cup Vegetable Oil
1/2 Cup Sugar
1 Egg, beaten
1 1/2 Cups Old fashion oatmeal
1/2 teaspoon Baking powder
1/2 teaspoon Salt
1/2 Cup Milk
1/2 teaspoon Vanilla
1 Cup Canned Peaches, including syrup
Preheat oven to 350 degrees
In mixing bowl combine all ingredients and mix. Pour into greased 1-quart baking dish. Bake at 30 for 25 minutes, until top begins to brown and the texture is spongy.
Yield: 4-6 servings
4 comments:
I can't seem to swallow oatmeal unless it has lots of sugar. When my mother-in-law comes, she makes oatmeal, puts fresh strawberries in it, sprinkles it with sugar, and pours half n half in it. This looks just as good. Do you serve it with ice cream. haha
What size canned peaches do you use?
Sorry, the 29oz.
Hey thanks, I'm gonna try this. I'm always looking for quick stuff to make on weekday mornings.
Post a Comment