Pork chops (I used pork loin chops)
2 tbsp. canola oil
2 tbsp. flour
2 sweet potatoes, cut small
1 onion, cut small
2 apples, cored, peeled, and cut medium
1 can chicken broth
1 can French onion soup
brown sugar
salt and pepper
Salt and pepper your pork chops on both sides. Brown them on both sides in 2 tbsp. canola oil and place them in bottom of crock pot. Stir 2 tbsp. flour into your oil left in the pan from the pork chops and stir until sizzly. Add broth and soup and stir until thickened. Place sweet potatoes, onion, and apples on top of pork chops. Sprinkle with scant brown sugar. Pour liquid over everything, season with salt and pepper to taste, and cook on low 8 hours (I did high for a few hours, then switch to low) or until everything is tender. So good.
2 comments:
I know after I posted that on your blog I made it the next night and thought duh.. You are the one who told her about this. I should write recipes down. I never remember what I throw together.. :)
Yum! I have been craving something like this and was just looking at another recipe down the same lines the other day.
Post a Comment