Okay, let me start by saying I HATE SLOPPY JOES, or at least I always have. They totally give me the willies (I think it's the texture of the soggy bun, ewww!) However, I watched Bobby Flay make some the other day on Throwdown and they looked really good, so I thought I'd look on the Food Network website and find the recipe. I didn't find his, but I found this one from Spencer Neely who I also like. It had really high ratings and reviews so I tried it...and it ROCKS! I hope you like it too (I toasted my buns, which isn't in the recipe, but I feel like it helps w/ the whole soggy issue).Thursday, July 30, 2009
Spencer Neely's Sloppy Joes
Okay, let me start by saying I HATE SLOPPY JOES, or at least I always have. They totally give me the willies (I think it's the texture of the soggy bun, ewww!) However, I watched Bobby Flay make some the other day on Throwdown and they looked really good, so I thought I'd look on the Food Network website and find the recipe. I didn't find his, but I found this one from Spencer Neely who I also like. It had really high ratings and reviews so I tried it...and it ROCKS! I hope you like it too (I toasted my buns, which isn't in the recipe, but I feel like it helps w/ the whole soggy issue).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment