I think the good ones have about 1 cup milk, 1/2-1 cup vanilla yogurt, 1-3 T sugar, 1 tsp. vanilla and whatever fruit you like, like frozen strawberries, frozen bananas (I freeze them in the summer for smoothies), and a little ice. You can add whatever kind of juice too for a thinner smoothie. Sorry not more exact. I'm no expert. Can add protein and Benefiber too if you are my husband.
The best ones have a base of sherbet. Then frozen fruit and juice (dole juice has some good combo flavors). We like to put in the vanilla powder carnation instant breakfast, too.
1 c. orange sherbet 4-6 slices frozed peaches 4-6 frozed whole strawberries 1 c. tropical juice concentrate mixed (mix it with about 1/2 the water the can calls for) 6-8 ice cubes
This tastes VERY similar to Carribbean Passion from Jamba, if you like that one, you'll like this for sure.
These measurements are totally just guesses, just so you know.
6 comments:
I think the good ones have about 1 cup milk, 1/2-1 cup vanilla yogurt, 1-3 T sugar, 1 tsp. vanilla and whatever fruit you like, like frozen strawberries, frozen bananas (I freeze them in the summer for smoothies), and a little ice. You can add whatever kind of juice too for a thinner smoothie. Sorry not more exact. I'm no expert. Can add protein and Benefiber too if you are my husband.
Are you looking for a healthy breakfast type or a yummy Jamba Juice type?
The best ones have a base of sherbet. Then frozen fruit and juice (dole juice has some good combo flavors). We like to put in the vanilla powder carnation instant breakfast, too.
Okay, best smoothie ever, right here:
1 c. orange sherbet
4-6 slices frozed peaches
4-6 frozed whole strawberries
1 c. tropical juice concentrate mixed (mix it with about 1/2 the water the can calls for)
6-8 ice cubes
This tastes VERY similar to Carribbean Passion from Jamba, if you like that one, you'll like this for sure.
These measurements are totally just guesses, just so you know.
Thanks everyone! I am looking for something that is healthy but tastes yummy. I am going to give these a whirl!
Okay, my post totally says "frozed" instead of frozen. I am a retarted hillbillie. What can I say?
Post a Comment